TRAMEX PROFESSIONAL WOOD MASTER KIT
Out of stock
Additional Information – Tramex_Professional_Wood_Master_Kit_us
A kit for instant and accurate measurement of moisture content in a large range of wood species, relative drywall readings and comparative WME (Wood Moisture Equivalent) readings in wood by-products and other building materials.
- Built-in calibration for 500+ wood species or standard calibration selection.
- Wide moisture content range: 6 – 46% and digital readout to 0.1% accuracy.
- Adjustable temperature correction.
- Reading “Hold” facility to freeze reading.
- Save up to 100 readings for max, min, average and standard deviation statistics.
- Colour LCD screen with brightness adjustment for low-light operation
- Heavy-duty yet light-weight aluminum construction.
- Built-in calibration checks for confirmed accuracy.
- Battery powered. (supplied)
- Built-in pins and socket for use with a choice of external pin probes. (optional)
- PTM Professional pin-type meter for wood.
- HH14TP30 pin-type probe attachment.
- Heavy-duty carry case.
|Size||16.9″ x 13.6″ x 5.1″ (430mm x 345mm x 130mm)|
|Power||9 Volt PP3 Battery (included)|
|Moisture content of wood||7 – 40%|