WILE 65 GRAIN MOISTURE METER
The Wile 65 measures the moisture of grain and seeds rapidly and precisely and is easy to use due to its menu driven display.
Out of stock
The Wile 65 measures the moisture of grain and seeds rapidly and precisely and is easy to use due to its menu driven display. The meter can also be used for temperature measurements of different substances with the help of the optional W-651 temperature probe.
Measurement with the Wile 65 is simple and fast. The meter is operated with the use of two buttons and it has an easy to read display that guides you while doing the measurements. The display shows the grain type and helps you make the possible settings before measurement. A quick reference guide is located on the side of the meter to remind you of the basic steps in measuring grain.
The meter is ready for measurement after the correct grain type is selected. Measurement is done by simply filling the test cell with grain, compressing it by the help of the cap of the meter and pressing the test button. Testing is extremely quick and easy. The Wile 65 always shows the temperature of the grain sample and it has an outlet for the additional external temperature probe (W-651) that can be used for various temperature measurements from grain, silage, compost and other substances. When using the external temperature probe the result is shown in large numbers on the display.
- Microprocessors-controlled measurement of whole grain, kernels & seeds
- Alphanumeric display in user’s own language
- External temperature probe Wile-651 as an option
- Moisture % for 16 grains and seeds
- Wide range of moisture: Grain 8…35%, Oil Seeds 5…25%
- Accuracy: +/-0,5% moisture at storage condition
- User can adjust calibration to “match” commercial meter
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Stores test results and displays average reading
Wile 65 pre-programmed with 16 Australian grains
1. Wheat: 8-35%
2. Corn: 8-35%
3. Barley: 8-35%
4. Oats: 8-35%
5. Canola: 5-25%
6. Rice: 8-35%
7. Sorghum: 8-30%
8. Lupin: 8-35%
9. Triticale: 8-35%
10. Linseed: 5-25%
11. Soya beans: 5-25%
12. Oil Seed Sunflower: 4-35%
13. Green Lentil: 8-25%
14. Red Lentil: 8-35%
15. Field Pea: 8-35%
16. Desi Chickpea: 8-25%
*Charts available for non-programmed grains