DAVIS WIRELESS VANTAGE PRO 2 PLUS 6162AU
A wireless weather station with a versatile sensor suite that combines our rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors and anemometer into one package. With added UV & Solar Radiation Sensors.
Available on back-order
A customizable, professional station with a wide range of options and sensors. All Vantage Pro2 stations include a console and a versatile integrated sensor suite that can be customized by adding consoles or special-purpose options. 40-foot (12-meter) anemometer cable allows anemometer to be mounted separately from the rain collector. Vantage Pro2 Plus is an excellent choice for emergency professionals, farmers, researchers, and others to monitor temperature, wind and moisture conditions, irrigation requirements and potential flooding.
Get evapotranspiration (ET) at your fingertips
Vantage Pro2 Plus stations come with UV and Solar sensors pre-installed. With the solar sensor in place, you’ll get evapotranspiration on your console, right at your fingertips.
Rugged and flexible, Vantage Pro2 Plus offers reliable weather data under the most demanding circumstances:
- Inside Temperature and Humidity
- Outside Temperature and Humidity
- Barometric Pressure
- Dew Point
- Detachable Wind Speed and Direction sensors
- UV and Solar radiation sensors, including Evapotranspiration (ET) and Temperature/Humidity/Sun/Wind (THSW) data
- Optional additional temperature and humidity sensors
Dependable data transmission
The wireless Vantage Pro2 uses a solar-powered transmitter with battery backup to keep your data flowing. The frequency-hopping spread spectrum Vantage Pro2 radio transmits and receives data up to 1,000 ft. (300 m) line-of-sight. The cabled version transmits data via the cable.
Exceptionally accurate, weather-resistant rain collector
Bird spikes and a helpful debris screen aid in fending off potential problems while grip grooves are handy for easy maintenance. The built-in bubble level offers more accurate installation for precise rain data. The aluminum-plated tipping bucket is self-emptying, corrosion resistant and laser-calibrated for exceptional accuracy.
Ensure accurate temperature data
Choose from three options to reduce solar radiation-induced temperature errors:
● Use the included standard passive radiation shield to get excellent temperature data.
● Retrofit your station with the optional Daytime Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield for even better temperature data. Get the benefits of fan aspiration at less cost than the 24-hour Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield, but nearly 75% as effective in reducing the effect of daytime radiation. only runs during daylight hours.
● Get the 24-Hour Fan‐aspirated Vantage Pro2 Plus for the ultimate in temperature accuracy. It combines passive shielding with a solar‐powered fan that draws outside air in over the temperature and humidity sensors.
Get 12- to 48-hour advance forecast
Vantage Pro2 Plus offers 12-hour advance forecast icons as well as 24- to 48-hour advance forecast ticker-tape.
View and store your weather data on your computer or online
When you add one of our optional WeatherLink data loggers and software, you’ll be able to run additional analyses. With WeatherLinkIP, your data is automatically uploaded to your page on WeatherLink.com, where you can store, view and share it.
Vantage Pro2 Plus and Vantage Vue work seamlessly together
The Vantage Pro2 Plus’s transmitters are radio-compatible with Vantage Vue, so you can mix and match components. For example, add a Vantage Vue console to your Vantage Pro2 Plus system.