LOGTAG TEMPERATURE AND HUMIDITY LOGGER
LogTag Temperature Data Loggers are the ideal solution for continually monitoring the temperature where ever and when ever temperature is critical. They automatically record the date, time and temperature at a set interval. You can then download the results to a PC where they can be viewed, analysed and saved for later.
Additional information – Logtag-Temperature-Humidity-Logger
The Logtag Temperature & Humidity Logger is designed for a temperature range of -40oC to 85oC and humidity range from 0% to 100% relative humidity. The Logtag has LCDs that lets you see at a glance that the system is working and if there has been a problem. At the press of a button, it allows you to mark significant events during its recording cycle, such as the door being left open, or a new delivery.
- Museum Exhibitions
- Museum repositories
- Wine Storage
- HVAC Systems
- Dry Food Storage
- Production Processes
- Air Conditioning Systems
- Building Maintenance Systems
Features and Benefits
- Automatic recording of Humidity
- Automatic recording of temperature
- Easy to download information
- Visual Alarm (LED) indicates limit violation
- HACCP Compliant
- NATA Certifiable
|Humidity Measurement Range||0 ~ 100%RH but with limitations as detailed in Humidity Measurement Operating and Storage conditions below.|
|Temperature Measurement Range||-40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)|
|Humidity Resolution||Better than 0.1%RH|
|Temperature Resolution||better than 0.1°C or 0.1°F|
|Capacity||8000 pairs of humidity & temperature readings (32Kbytes memory)|
|Sampling Frequency||Adjustable, 30 sec to several hours|
|Logging Start Options||Push button start or specific date & time.|
|Recording Indication||Flashing ‘OK’ indicator / flashing ‘ALERT’ indicator.|
|Download Time||Typically with full memory (8000 readings) in less than 10 secs depending on computer or readout device used.|
|Environmental||IP61 (when hung or mounted vertically)|
|Power Source||3V LiMg battery|
|Battery Life||2 ~ 3 years of normal use (based on 15 minute logging, download data monthly.|
|Other Features||• Logging start by push button or specific date/time start
• Optional clearing of alert indication by push button (places inspection make at same time).
• Download inspection mark recorded in LogTag memory every time LogTag is downloaded.
• ‘Prestart’ fail-safe logging (records temperature data even if not started)
• Low Battery indication in software.
• Comprehensive Alert indicator configuration.
• Calibration to achieve higher accuracy possible.