LOGTAG TEMPERATURE LOGGER
LogTag Temperature Data Loggers are the ideal solution for continually monitoring the temperature where ever and when ever temperature is critical. They automatically record the date, time and temperature at a set interval. You can then download the results to a PC where they can be viewed, analysed and saved for later.
Additional information – Logtag Temperature
The Logtag Temperature Logger is designed for a temperature range of -40oC to 85oC. The Logtag has LCDs that lets you see at a glance that the system is working and if there has been a problem. At the press of a button, it allows you to mark significant events during its recording cycle, such as the door being left open, or a new delivery.
- Cold Chain Management
- Pharmaceutical Environments
- Medical Environments
- Agricultural Production
- Monitoring of catering equipment
- Fast Food Outlets
- HVAC Systems
- Storage and Warehousing
- Medical and Agricultural Research
- Monitoring of machinery and equipment
Features and Benefits
- Automatic recording of temperature
- Easy to download information
- Visual Alarm (LED) indicates temperature limit violation
- No need for External Probes, but external probes available
- HACCP Compliant
- NATA Certifiable
|Measurement Range||-40°C ~ +85°C (-40°F ~ +185°F)|
|Resolution||< 0.1°C for -40°C ~ +40°C,
< 0.2°C for +40°C ~+80°C
|Accuracy||Better than ±0.5°C for -20°C~ +40°C.
Better than ±0.7°C for -20°C~ -30°C & +40°C~+60°C
Better than ±0.8°C for -30°C~ -40°C & +60°C~+80°C
|Sensor Reaction Time||Typically less than 5 minutes(T90) in moving air (1m/s).|
|Capacity||8032 readings (16K bytes memory)|
|Sampling Frequency||Adjustable, 30 sec to several hours|
|Logging Start Options||Push button start or specific date & time. Optional start delay of up to 18hours.|
|Recording Indication||Flashing ‘OK’ indicator / flashing ‘ALERT’ indicator.|
|Download Time||Typically with full memory (8000 readings) in less than 5 secs depending on computer or readout device used.|
|Environmental||IP65 (roughly equivalent to NEMA 4)|
|Power Source||3V LiMg battery|
|Battery Life||2 ~ 3 years of normal use (based on 15 minute logging, download data monthly.|
|Other Features||• Logging start by push button or specific date/time start
• Optional clearing of alert indication by push button (places inspection make at same time).
• Download inspection mark recorded in LogTag memory every time LogTag is downloaded.
• ‘Prestart’ fail-safe logging (records temperature data even if not started)
• Low Battery indication in software.
• Comprehensive Alert indicator configuration.
• Calibration to achieve higher accuracy possible.