LOGTOG TEMPERATURE LOGGER WITH EXTERNAL PROBE
LogTag Temperature Data Loggers are the ideal solution for continually monitoring the temperature where ever and when ever temperature is critical. They automatically record the date, time and temperature at a set interval. You can then download the results to a PC where they can be viewed, analysed and saved for later.
Additional information – LogTag-Remote-Probe
The LogTag Remote Probe Temperature Recorder measures and stores up to 8000 temperature readings over -40°C to +99°C (-40°F to +210°F) measurement range.
Using the LogTag Interface and LogTag’s freely available companion software LogTag Analyser , the LogTag is easily set-up for recording conditions including delayed start, sampling interval, number of readings, continuous or fixed number of readings and configuration of conditions to activate the ALERT indicator.
Readings are downloaded using LogTag Analyser which provides facilities for charting, zooming, listing data statistics and allows exporting the data to other applications such as Excel.
- Alert indicator – indicates if readings are outside of preset limits
- OK indicator indicates if still recording and if readings within configured limits
- Inspection mark in log by push button
- Push Button Logging start
- Rapid Download! Takes only seconds to download recordings
- ‘Pre-Start’ logging – Logtag can be configured to record even if it has not been started.
- High performance at low cost
- Credit card sized case – thin enough to be easily mailed “letter rate”.
- Real time clock records time & temperature simultaneously
- Easy to use LogTag Analyser software that runs on any PC configures LogTag for recording then downloads resulting data for analysis. Data can also be exported to formats compatible with other applications such as Excel
- Re-calibration to achieve higher accuracy possible
- High quality gold plated remote sensor connector
- Interchangeable Probes – LogTag remote temperature probes are interchangeable provided they are changed with LogTag ST100 type remote temperature sensors.
|External Sensor Measurement Range||-40°C ~ +99°C (-40°F ~ +210°F)|
|Recorder Operating Temperature Range||-40°C ~ +85°C (-40°F ~ +185°F)|
|Resolution||< 0.1°C for -40°C ~ +40°C,
< 0.2°C for +40°C ~ +80°C
|Accuracy||With recorder case sitting in environmental temperature between 0°C ~ 50°C the rated accuracy is:
Better than ±0.5°C for -10°C~ +40°C
Better than ±0.7°C for -10°C~ -30°C & +40°C~+60°C
Better than ±0.8°C for -30°C~ -40°C & +60°C~+80°C
Better than ±1.0°C for +80°C~+99°C
|Sensor Reaction Time||T90 typically less than 2 minutes in moving air (1m/s) for ST100T,ST100H & ST100S types.|
|Capacity||8032 readings (16K bytes memory)|
|Sampling Frequency||Adjustable, 30 seconds to several hours|
|Logging Start Options||Push button start or specific date & time.|
|Recording Indication||Flashing ‘OK’ indicator / flashing ‘ALERT’ indicator.|
|Download Time||Typically with full memory (8000 readings) in less than 5 secs depending on computer or readout device used.|
|Power Source||3V LiMg battery|
|Battery Life||2 ~ 3 years of normal use (based on 15 minute logging, download data monthly.|
|Standard external sensor cable lengths||Standard: 1.5m (4’11”)
Extended: 3 m (9’10”) (recommended maximum)
|External Sensor Cable Type||PTFE (FDA food contact rated) coaxial|
|Other Features||• Logging start by push button or specific date/time start
• Optional clearing of alert indication by push button (places inspection make at same time).
• Download inspection mark recorded in LogTag memory every time LogTag is downloaded.
• ‘Prestart’ fail-safe logging (records temperature data even if not started)
• Low Battery indication in software.
• Comprehensive Alert indicator configuration.
• Calibration to achieve higher accuracy possible.