THERMOCHRON TCS TEMPERATURE LOGGER
Thermochron Temperature Loggers are the perfect device for continually monitoring the temperature, especially when space is limited. These tiny devices automatically record the date, time and temperature at a set interval.
Additional information – Thermochron-TCS
The TCS temperature loggers are rugged, self-sufficient systems that measure temperature and record the result in a protected memory section. The recording is done at a user-defined rate. A total of 8192 8-bit readings or 4096 16-bit readings taken at equidistant intervals ranging from 1s to 273hrs can be stored. In addition to this, there are 512 bytes of SRAM for storing application-specific information and 64 bytes for calibration data. A mission to collect data can be programmed to begin immediately, or after a user-defined delay or after a temperature alarm. Access to the memory and control functions can be password protected. The DS1922L is configured and communicates with a host computing device through the serial 1-Wire protocol, which requires only a single data lead and a ground return. Every TCS is factory-lasered with a guaranteed unique 64-bit registration number that allows for absolute traceability. The durable stainless-steel package is highly resistant to environmental hazards such as dirt, moisture, and shock. Accessories permit the TCS to be mounted on almost any object, including containers, pallets, and bags.
- Automatically Wakes up, Measures Temperature and Stores Values in 8kB of Datalog Memory in 8- or 16-Bit Format
- Digital Thermometer Measures Temperature with 8-Bit (0.5°C) or 11-Bit (0.0625°C) Resolution
- Accuracy of ±0.5°C from -10°C to +65°C with Software Correction
- Water resistant or water proof if placed inside DS9107 capsule
- Sampling Rate from 1s up to 273hrs
- Programmable Recording Start Delay After Elapsed Time or Upon a Temperature Alarm Trip Point
- Programmable High and Low Trip Points for Temperature Alarms
- Quick Access to Alarmed Devices Through 1-Wire Conditional Search Function
- 512 Bytes of General-Purpose Plus 64 Bytes of Calibration Memory
- Two-Level Password Protection of All Memory and Configuration Registers
- Communicates to Host with a Single Digital Signal at up to 15.4kbps at Standard Speed or up to 125kbps in Overdrive Mode Using 1-Wire Protocol
- Operating Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Environmental and thermal management systems (HVAC).
- Human and animal temperature monitoring.
- Monitoring of refrigeration systems.
- Temperature-critical product shipping and storage, such as fresh produce, pharmaceuticals, and blood products.