THERMOCHRON TCU TEMPERATURE LOGGER
Thermochron Temperature Loggers are the perfect device for continually monitoring the temperature, especially when space is limited. These tiny devices automatically record the date, time and temperature at a set interval.
Additional information – Thermochron-TC-Ultra
The TCU temperature logger is a rugged, self-sufficient system that measures temperature and records the result in a protected memory section. The recording is done at a user-defined rate. A total of 8192 8-bit readings or 4096 16-bit readings, taken at equidistant intervals ranging from 1s to 273hr, can be stored. Additionally, 576 bytes of SRAM store application-specific information. A mission to collect data can be programmed to begin immediately, after a user-defined delay, or after a temperature alarm. Access to the memory and control functions can be password protected. The TCU is configured and communicates with a host-computing device through the serial 1-Wire® protocol, which requires only a single data lead and a ground return. Every TCU is factory lasered with a guaranteed unique 64-bit registration number that allows for absolute traceability. The durable stainless-steel package is highly resistant to environmental hazards such as dirt, moisture, and shock.
While all data loggers are calibrated/validated against NIST traceable reference devices, OnSolution offers a web application to generate validation certificates for the DS1922L/T data loggers. Input is an registration number (or list of numbers) and the output is a validation certificate in PDF format.
- Automatically Wakes Up, Measures Temperature, and Stores Values in 8KB of Data-Log Memory in 8- or 16-Bit Format
- Digital Thermometer Measures Temperature with 8-Bit (0.5°C) or 11-Bit (0.0625°C) Resolution
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1.5°C from +110°C to +140°C, ±7°C typical from +15°C to +110°C
- Water Resistant or Waterproof if Placed Inside DS9107 Capsule (Exceeds Water Resistant 3 ATM Requirements)
- Sampling Rate from 1s Up to 273hr
- Programmable High and Low Trip Points for Temperature Alarms
- Programmable Recording Start Delay After Elapsed Time or Upon a Temperature Alarm Trip Point
- Quick Access to Alarmed Devices Through 1-Wire Conditional Search Function
- 576 Bytes of General-Purpose Memory
- Two-Level Password Protection of All Memory and Configuration Registers
- Communicates to Host with a Single Digital Signal Up to 15.4kbps at Standard Speed or Up to 125kbps in Overdrive Mode Using 1-Wire Protocol
- Operating Temperature Range: +15°C to +140°C
- Stand-alone high-temperature measuring and logging applications
- Steam sterilization applications