LUTRON DM9023 CAPACITANCE METER
Digital capacitance meter which gives a direct reading of capacitance on a 3 1/2 digits LCD display
Additional Information – DM9023
* This Digital Capacitance Meter gives a direct reading of capacitance on a 3 1/2 digits LCD display. Nine ranges give precision readings from 0.1 pF to 20,000 uF, which includes virtually all capacitors used in electronic engineering labs, production, service shops, and schools. It can be used to check tolerance, sort values, select precision values, measure unmarked capacitors, select matched sets, and measure cable, switch or PCB LAYOUT capacitance. Its battery operation, light weight, and small size make it a truly portable instrument.
* Large LCD display, clear read-out even in bright conditions.
* Low power consumption
* High accuracy in measuring
* LSI-circuit use provides high reliability and durability.
* Uses rotary ranges switch for easy operation.
* Low battery voltage indicator.
* Fast sampling rate.
Display 18 mm (0.7″) LCD (Liquid Crystal Display),
Max. indication 1999.
Range 9 Ranges with full scale values from 200 pF to 20,000 uF..
Overload Indication: Indication of ” 1″
Zero adjust: Front panel Adjustment control. This is limited to approx. 20 pF.
Out-of-Range Indication: Indication of ” 1″ .
Sampling rate: 0.5 second .
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50 (32 to 122 ).
Operating Humidity: Less than 80% RH
Power Supply: DC 9V battery.
Battery Life: Approximately 200 hours on alkaline or 100 hours on carbon zinc battery with normal usage. (Typical consumption current 3 to 4 mA on 200 pF to 200 uF range).
Dimension: 185 x 87 x 39 mm
Weight: 290 g (including battery).
Accessories included: Instruction manual, spare fuse (0.2A) and test alligator clips