LUTRON EMF810 MICROWAVE LEAKAGE DETECTOR
This meter is specially designed for measuring or monitoring electromagnetic field value for the micro-wave frequency.
Additional information – EMF810
* This meter is specially designed for measuring or monitoring electromagnetic field value for the micro-wave frequency precisely.
* Useful equipment to detect the leakage of micro wave oven.
* Build in alarm setting, when the measuring value > 1 mW/cm^2 , the buzzer will sound to remind that the measured device’s micro wave EMF value ( leakage value ) is larger than the safety level.
* The meter has been calibrated precisely on the frequency value 2.45 GHz.
* Peak hold function to latch the max. measuring value.
* Powered by 006P 9V battery and DC 9V adapter.
* Except to measure the micro wave’s EMF value, the detector also can measure the radio EMF value of hospital equipment, radar, radiation work, TV antenna, Radio station , welding equipment , baking- equipment, television , computer , factory, laboratory , and other environment…etc for reference.
Display LCD size : 40 mm x 25 mm.
Digit size : 12 mm x 6 mm.
Measurement Unit: mW/cm^2
Operating Frequency Range: 2.45 GHz 50 MHz
* Beyond the 2.45 GHz 50 MHz, other frequency’s EMF value between 30 MHz to 3 GHz also can be measured, but for reference only.
Measurement Range: 0 to 1.999 mW/cm^2
Accuracy < Accuracy tested under 2.45 GHz 50 MHz and measurement level is 0.1 mW/cm^2.
Peak Hold: To latch the max. measuring value.
Alarm Setting: If reading value > 1 mW/cm^2 approximately, the buzzer will sound.
Sensor Space Length: 50 mm.
Over Indicator: Display shows ” OL “.
Power Current: Approx. DC 1.86 mA.
Weight: 202 g
Dimension: 152 x 69 x 36.3 mm.
Accessories Included: Standard Operation Manual