LUTRON YK31SA SALT METER
Salt Meter suitable for applications in water contioning, aquariums, beverage, fish hatcheries, food processing, photography, laboratory, paper industry, plating industry, quality control, school & college
Additional information – YK31SA
* Separate electrode, easy operation.
* The portable Salt meter provides fast, accurate readings, with digital readability and the convenience of a remote probe separately.
* Mwasuring range : 0 to 10 % salt ( % weight ).
* LCD display for low power consumption & clear read-out even in bright ambient light condition.
* Automatic temp. compensation for the probe.
* Water resistance on the front panel.
* All function keys are used the rubber button.
* Data hold.
* Used the durable, long-lasting components, including a strong, light weight ABS-plastic housing case.
* Built-in Low battery indicator.
* Wide applications: water contioning, aquariums, beverage, fish hatcheries, food processing, photography, laboratory, paper industry, plating industry, quality control, school & college.
Display: Large LCD display, 21.5 mm digit height.
Max. display count no.: 1999..
Measurement & Range: 0 to 10 % salt ( % weight ).
Resolution: 0.01 % salt.
Accuracy: 0.5 % salt value
Sampling Time: Approx. 0.4 second.
Dala Hold: To freeze the measured pH value on the display.
Temperature Compensation: Automatic, 0 to 50 (32 to 122 ).
Operating Temp. 0 to 50 (32 to 122 ).
Operating Humidity: Max. 80% RH.
Power Supply: DC 9V battery ( heavy duty type ). 006P, MN1604(PP3) or equivalent.
Power Current: Approx. DC 5 mA.
Weight: 270 g ( w/battery & electrode ).
Dimension Meter : 200 x 68 x 30 mm
Electrode : Round, 22 mm Dia. x 120 mm length
Accessories: Instruction Manual & Salt probe