Minelab’s most technologically advanced detector sets new industry benchmark!
The E-TRAC is Minelab’s most technologically advanced detector incorporating unique Full Band Spectrum (FBS) technology and Smartfind™ discrimination. Its sleek, sturdy design, innovative control panel, intuitive menus, clear LCD screen, robust lightweight coil and comprehensive targeting options set the E-TRAC apart from any other detector available today.
Minelab has taken the ground breaking step of incorporating a USB interface – the E-TRAC Xchange. This enables you to connect your metal detector to your home computer to download and upload your E-TRAC settings, user modes and discrimination patterns. There are a number of sample patterns you can try located on the specifications page. You can build a resource library charting your success with your E-TRAC storing your valuable settings for your favourite sites – never worry about losing your most successful settings again! This advanced feature is also designed to allow you to quickly configure the E-TRAC at the touch of a button to particular detecting environments and preferred targets so you can spend less time messing about with settings and more time out in the field doing what you love doing, detecting.
When it comes down to it the E-TRAC will locate valuable metal objects in a variety of mineralised ground conditions such as extremely salty soils, seawater, wet beach sand and highly magnetic ground conditions. By using the E-TRAC you can become one of the many successful detectorists who combine their passion for the outdoors with the excitement of discovering valuable coins, relics, gold and jewellery on a regular basis.
- Utilising FBS technology with simultaneous frequencies ranging from 1.5kHz – 100kHz the signal received from the detectors coil is analysed from a wide range of responses. This allows E-TRAC’s advanced signal processing to analyse more target information so that target identification is more accurate.
- E-TRAC Xchange USB functionality – create, download and upload your favourite E-TRAC settings and save them to your computer or exchange them with friends by email.
- QuickMask™ with independent ferrous and conductivity rejection level adjust – a fast and simple way to edit patterns.
- Smartfind™ – a unique two-dimensional scale of discrimination graphically representing both the ferrous and conductivity properties on the same display working to eliminate signals from undesired targets and accepts signals from desired targets.
- Discrimination scale with radical realignment improves target ID and the recovery rate of good targets at depth.
- Four pre-programmed Minelab user modes for switch on and go detecting with specific Settings and Patterns suited to Coins; High Trash; Beach and Relics.
- Four user mode slots so you can personalise modes to suit your specific target preferences and detecting environment.
- Refined threshold adjustment level on a 1-50 scale for greater precision to suit your requirements.
- Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators on two modes making target size and identification more accurate than ever.
- Ground Setting options of Neutral and Difficult allowing you to adapt easily to benign or the most challenging operating conditions.
- Trash Density settings – High ensures you experience fewer false signals in high trash environments while Low is perfect for cleaner sites.
- User-centred keypad and menu design – fast and easy to use with intuitive icons and logical menu sequences.
- Clear resolution visual display panel 72mm x 48mm – designed for optimum visibility in all light conditions.
- Ergonomic, perfectly balanced Handle Assembly ensures longer periods of detecting without fatigue!
- Ultra-lightweight waterproof 11″ Double-D waterproof coil for versatility with sharp, accurate pinpointing and depth.