RHA-701ATC HANDHELD REFRACTOMETER ADBLUE
The RHS-701ATC AdBlue Refractometer is the new hand held optical refractometer developed to address the growing need to check the urea concentration in AdBlue.
The RHS-701ATC AdBlue Refractometer is the new hand held optical refractometer developed to address the growing need to check the urea concentration in AdBlue. It also measures the freezing threshold for ethylene glycol or propylene glycol in a cooling system, freezing cleaning fluid measurement and density of the electrolyte in the battery. Graph is equipped with a clear viewfinder to facilitate easy and convenient to read the result. The measurement can be performed on the day and artificial light.
Escalating urea prices have driven the cost of operating an SCR higher than ever before. Regretfully this has led to a new wave of problems where supplies of diluted AdBlue have found their way in to the market.
Often rebranded ‘Automotive urea solution’ to eliminate the risk of prosecution by trading standards (as a mix of less than 31.8% urea cannot be labelled AdBlue). Victims of this weaker concentration may not be able to seek compensation under the Trades Description Act.
Easy usage, just pick up the enclosed dropper drop of the liquid and place the drop it on the prism unit. In the optical eyepiece immediately read on one of the three scales that value.
- Test 4 concentration: Ethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Battery Fluids, and Cleaning Fluids
- Test the urea concentration of diesel additive AdBlue
- With ATC system that automatically adjusts to the proper temperature during operation
- Quickly and accurately check the Urea content in Adblue
- Accurately measures the density of battery fluids (1.100 ~ 1.300sg)
- Measures the degree of frost resistance of the coolant (-50 ~ 0°C)
- Measures the degree of frost resistance cleaning fluid (-40 ~ -10°C)
- Measuring the concentration of urea in solution – AdBlue (30% ~ 35%)
- Measuring Range
- Adblue: 30% ~ 35%
- Ethylene Glycol: -50 ~ 0°C
- Propylene Glycol: -50 ~ 0°C
- Cleaning Fluids: -40 ~ -10°C
- Battery Fluids: 1.100 ~ 1.300sg
- Adblue: ±0.5%
- Ethylene Glycol: ±5°C
- Propylene Glycol: ±5°C
- Cleaning Fluids: ±5°C
- Battery Fluids: ±0.02sg
- Minimum Division
- Adblue: 0.5%
- Ethylene Glycol: 5°C
- Propylene Glycol: 5°C
- Cleaning Fluids: 5°C
- Battery Fluids: 0.01sg
- Temperature Compensation Range (ATC): 10 ~ 30°C (50 ~ 86°F)
- 1 x AdBlue Refractometer with ATC
- 1 x Pipette
- 1 x Mini Screw driver
- 1 x Soft protective carrying case
- English Operations Manual
- Standard Factory Packaging Box