TRAMEX CONCRETE INSPECTION MASTER KIT
Out of stock
Additional Information – Tramex_Concrete_Inspection_Master_Kit_us
A complete kit for testing per AS 1884 – 2012 & ASTM F2659 & ASTM F2170, featuring the Tramex CMEX II moisture meter and Tramex Hygro-i ® relative humidity probes. The Concrete Inspection Master Kit comes in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
- Instant, non-destructive concrete moisture content test from 0 – 6.9% with CMEX II to ASTM F2659.
- Fastest, most reliable Hygro-i ® RH probe for testing to AS 1884 – 2012 & ASTM F2170.
- Perform multiple tests simultaniously.
- Re-usable Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity probes prove to be the lowest cost per AS 1884 – 2012 & ASTM F2170.
- Test ambient site conditions of Temperature, RH, Dew Point & Mixing Ratio.
- Backlit display for ease of reading in low level lighting.
- Check calibration of RH probes as often as required by standards.
- Instant surface temperature readings to avoid condensation.
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship. Proof of purchase is necessary.
- CMEX II Digital, concrete moisture meter.
- 12 Hygro-i ® RH probes for testing to ASTM F2170.
- 25 Hole liners for testing to ASTM F2170.
- 3 Calibration check salts for RH probes.
- IRTX Infrared surface thermometer.
- Heavy-duty carry case.
|:::||Flooring Inspection, Concrete Coatings, Water Damage Restoration.|
|:::||Concrete Slabs & Screeds, Anhydrite/Gypsum Screeds & Boards. Air Humidity (with attachable Hygro-i ® RH probe).|
|Size||16.9″ x 13.6″ x 5.1″ (430mm x 345mm x 130mm)|
|Power||9 Volt PP3 Battery x 2 (included)|
|Depth of penetration||NDT CMEX II approx. 3⁄4″ (20 mm)|
|Moisture content of concrete||0 to 6.9 % (moisture by weight)|
|Gypsum Scale||0 to 10 (comparative)|
|Reference Scale||0 to 100 (comparative)|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 99%|