TRAMEX FLOORING INSPECTION EZ KIT
Out of stock
Additional Information – Tramex_Flooring_Inspection_EZ_Kit_us
A compact kit for instant and precise moisture testing of concrete and wood flooring. The Tramex CMEX II digital moisture meter allows the user to non-invasively test concrete per ASTM F2659, and the Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity probe for testing relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment, or performing AS 1884 – 2012 & ASTM F2170. The Tramex heavy-duty wood pin-probe measures the moisture content of wood. The Flooring Inspection EZ Kit comes in a Tramex Easy-travel case.
- Instant concrete moisture content test from 0 – 6.9% with CMEX II to ASTM F2659.
- Fastest, most reliable, Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity probe for testing to AS 1884 – 2012 & ASTM F2170.
- Perform multiple tests simultaniously.
- Re-usable Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity probes prove to be the lowest cost per AS 1884 – 2012 & ASTM F2170.
- Test ambient site conditions of Temperature, RH, Dew Point & Mixing Ratio.
- Backlit display for ease of reading in low level lighting.
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship. Proof of purchase is necessary.
- CMEX II Non-destructive, digital concrete moisture meter.
- Hygro-i ® RH probe and connector cable with ASTM F2170 tools.
- HH14TP30 Heavy-duty pin-type probe for wood.
- 6 Hole liners to perform concrete floor RH testing to ASTM F2170.
- Easy-travel case.
|:::||Flooring Inspection, Flooring Installation.|
|:::||Concrete Slabs & Screeds, Anhydrite/Gypsum Screeds & Boards. Air Humidity (with attachable Hygro-i ® RH probe) Wood Moisture (with attachable pin-type probe).|
|Size||13.8″ x 9.1″ x 3.5″ (350mm x 230mm x 90mm)|
|Power||9 Volt PP3 Battery (included)|
|Display||Digital / Backlit|
|Depth of penetration||NDT CMEX II approx. ¾” (20 mm)|
|Moisture content of concrete||0 to 6.9 % (moisture by weight)|
|Moisture content of wood||7- 40% using pin-type wood probe|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 99%|