DAVIS VANTAGE PRO2 GROWEATHER WIRELESS SENSOR SUITE 6820AU
Perfect for Agriculture
This Integrated Sensor Suite with standard radiation shield includes all the sensors you need—anemometer, rain collector, and temperature, humidity and solar irradiance—to measure solar energy potential or evapotranspiration.
Rugged Integrated Sensor Suite
This versatile integrated sensor suite combines our anemometer, rain collector, and solar, temperature and humidity sensors into one package.
- Wireless sensor suite with integrated sensors for temperature/humidity, rain and solar irradiance.
- Temperature and humidity sensors are housed inside a radiation shield. The shield protects against solar radiation and other sources of radiated and reflected heat.
- Detachable anemometer provides wind speed and direction and can be sited up to 40 ft. (12 m) above the other sensors.
- Ability to add UV sensor.
Access Data Remotely
Add cellular-based, solar-powered Wireless Vantage Connect to upload your weather data to the internet. Get real-time alerts for frost, evapotranspiration, high winds or other conditions you specify.
Stands up to the Weather
- Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter.
- Standard radiation shield requires no additional power while still offering accuracy.
Wireless Transmission up to 1,000 Feet
- Wireless transmission compatible with Vantage Connect, a Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue console, or Weather Envoy.
- Wireless range is up to 1000 ft. (300 m) outdoors, line of sight. Typical range through walls under most conditions is 200 ft. to 400 ft. (60 m to 120 m).
- Solar powered Integrated Sensor Suite:
- Wireless sensor suite with anemometer, rain collector, temperature, humidity, and solar irradiance sensors
- Standard radiation shield
- Fan motor batteries
- Detachable anemometer with 40 ft. (12 m) cable.
- Solar panel
- Mounting hardware