DAVIS WIRELESS VANTAGE PRO 2 ISS WITH 24HR FAN ASPIRATED RADIATION SHIELD 6323AU
Additional information – 6323AU PDF
Davis Vantage Pro2 Features and Testing to Weather any Storm
A customizable station with a wide range of options and sensors to help professionals and hobbyists measure, monitor, and manage weather data. Our stations are engineered to withstand scorching sun, corrosion, 200 mph (321 kmh) winds, temperature extremes, and more. We take great pride in designing products that provide the highest level of accuracy, reliability and ruggedness.
All Vantage Pro2 stations include a console and a versatile sensor suite that can be customized by adding consoles or special-purpose options. The anemometer can be mounted separately from the rain collector.
Rugged and flexible, Vantage Pro2 offers reliable weather data under the most demanding circumstances:
– Inside Temperature and Humidity
– Outside Temperature and Humidity
– Barometric Pressure
– Dew Point
– Detachable Wind Speed and Direction sensors
– Optional UV and Solar radiation sensors
– Optional additional temperature and humidity sensors
Dependable data transmission
The wireless Vantage Pro2 uses a solar-powered transmitter with battery backup to keep your data flowing. The frequency-hopping spread spectrum Vantage Pro2 radio transmits and receives data up to 1,000 ft. (300 m) line-of-sight. The cabled version transmits data via the cable.
Vantage Pro2 and Vantage Vue work seamlessly together
The Vantage Pro2’s transmitters are radio-compatible with Vantage Vue, so you can mix and match components. For example, add a Vantage Vue console to your Vantage Pro2 system.
Ensure accurate temperature data
Choose from three options to reduce solar radiation-induced temperature errors:
● Use the included standard passive radiation shield to get excellent temperature data.
● Retrofit your station with the optional Daytime Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield for even better temperature data. Get the benefits of fan aspiration at less cost than the 24-hour Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield, but nearly 75% as effective in reducing the effect of daytime radiation. only runs during daylight hours.
● Get the 24-Hour Fan‐aspirated Vantage Pro2 for the ultimate in temperature accuracy. It combines passive shielding with a solar‐powered fan that draws outside air in over the temperature and humidity sensors.
Exceptionally accurate, weather resistant rain collector
Bird spikes and a helpful debris screen aid in fending off potential problems while grip grooves are handy for easy maintenance. The built-in bubble level offers more accurate installation for precise rain data. The aluminum-plated tipping bucket is self-emptying, corrosion resistant and laser-calibrated for exceptional accuracy.
Get 12- to 48-hour advance forecast
Vantage Pro2 offers 12-hour advance forecast icons as well as 24- to 48-hour advance forecast ticker-tape.
View and store your weather data on your computer or online
When you add one of our optional WeatherLink data loggers and software, you’ll be able to run additional analyses. With WeatherLinkIP, your data is automatically uploaded to your page on WeatherLink.com, where you can store, view and share it.
Wireless Integrated Sensor Suite (ISS) for use with Vantage Connect, Vantage Pro2 and Vantage Vue consoles or Weather Envoy and WeatherLink. The corrosion-proof sensor suite combines a rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, and anemometer into one package for rugged reliability and performance. Features our patented 24-Hour Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield for maximum accuracy.
Rugged Integrated Sensor Suite
This versatile integrated sensor suite combines our anemometer, rain collector, and temperature and humidity sensors into one package.
- Wireless sensor suite with integrated sensors
- For maximum accuracy, temperature and humidity sensors are housed inside a 24-Hour Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield. The shield protects against solar radiation and other sources of radiated and reflected heat by moving the air through the shield 24-hours a day.
- Detachable anemometer provides wind speed and direction and can be sited up to 40 ft. (12 m) above the other sensors.
- Ability to add UV an Solar sensors
- Data updates every 2.5 seconds
For use with Vantage Connect, Vantage Pro2 and Vantage Vue consoles, Weather Envoy and WeatherLink.