Rugged Integrated Sensor Suite
This versatile integrated sensor suite combines our anemometer, rain collector, and temperature and humidity sensors into one package.
- Wireless sensor suite with integrated sensors
- For improved accuracy, temperature and humidity sensors are housed inside a radiation shield. The shield protects against solar radiation and other sources of radiated and reflected heat.
- Detachable anemometer provides wind speed and direction and can be sited up to 40 ft. (12 m) above the other sensors.
- Ability to add UV and Solar sensors
- Data updates every 2.5 seconds
For use with Vantage Connect, Vantage Pro2 and Vantage Vue consoles, Weather Envoy and WeatherLink.
Stands up to the weather
Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter.
Temperature and humidity sensors are in a passive radiation shield.
Wireless transmission up to 1,000 feet
- Wireless transmission compatible with Vantage Connect, a Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue console, or Weather Envoy.
- Wireless range is up to 1000 ft. (300 m) outdoors, line of sight. Typical range through walls under most conditions is 200 ft. to 400 ft. (60 m to 120 m).
- Solar powered Integrated Sensor Suite:
- Wireless sensor suite
- Detachable anemometer with 40 ft. (12 m) cable.
- Solar panel
- Mounting hardware
There are several options to view data collected by this sensor suite:
•Add a Vantage Connect to send the data via cellular connection to WeatherLink.com to view the data online or on your smartphone and optionally download it to your PC.
•Add a Weather Envoy and WeatherLinkIP to send data to WeatherLink.com through your internet connection for online viewing and optional download to your PC.
•Add an Envoy8X and WeatherLink for Windows (serial or USB) to view data on your PC.
•Add a Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue console to view data without downloading it to a computer or viewing it online. (If you are considering this option, also consider the Vantage Pro2 weather station, 6152, which includes a console.)