A versatile integrated sensor suite that combines our anemometer, rain collector, and temperature, humidity and solar irradiance sensors into one package.
Get solar energy potential and ET
This Integrated Sensor Suite includes all the sensors you need to measure solar energy potential or Evapotranspiration. It’s a versatile integrated sensor suite that combines our anemometer, rain collector, and temperature, humidity and solar irradiance sensors into one package.
- Wireless sensor suite with integrated sensors for temperature/humidity, rain and solar irradiance.
- Solar-powered Daytime Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield reduces the effects of daytime radiation. The fan runs during daylight hours and ceases at night when solar radiation effects are reduced.
- Detachable anemometer provides wind speed and direction and can be sited up to 40 ft. (12 m) above the other sensors.
- Ability to add UV sensor.
- Data updates every 2.5 seconds.
Versatile, rugged and reliable
- Versatile unit grows with your needs. Add more sensors and stations as your needs change.
- Have a challenging location you need to monitor weather? The rugged design can withstand the worst cold and the harshest heat we’ve thrown at it so far.
- Delivers accurate and reliable weather data, every day and every night to be sure you’ve got the information you need when it counts the most.
- Get real-time alerts for frost, evapotranspiration, high winds or other conditions you specify when you add cellular-based, solar-powered Vantage Connect to upload your weather data to the Internet.
- Get your data when and where you need it: Many options available for viewing and downloading data on location or remotely via the internet.
- Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter.
Wireless transmission up to 1,000 feet
- Wireless transmission compatible with Vantage Connect, a Vantage Pro2 console, or Weather Envoy.
- Wireless range is up to 1000 ft. (300 m) outdoors, line of sight. Typical range through walls under most conditions is 200 ft. to 400 ft. (60 m to 120 m).
- Solar powered Integrated Sensor Suite:
- Wireless sensor suite
- Solar-powered Daytime Fan Aspirated Radiation Shield
- Detachable anemometer with 40 ft. (12 m) cable.
- Solar panel
- Mounting hardware
There are several options to view data collected by this sensor suite:
•Add a Vantage Connect to send the data via cellular connection to WeatherLink.com to view the data online or on your smartphone and optionally download it to your PC.
•Add a Weather Envoy and WeatherLinkIP to send data to WeatherLink.com through your internet connection for online viewing and optional download to your PC.
•Add an Envoy8X and WeatherLink for Windows (serial or USB) to view data on your PC.
•Add a Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue console to view data without downloading it to a computer or viewing it online.