LUTRON MO2001-2 MILLIOHM METER – AC 240V/50Hz
Milliohm meter ideal for measuring the resistance of the motor coil, transformer, PCB layout
Additional Information – MO2001-2
- 4 terminal devices for accurate measurement of very low resistance
- Ideal for measuring the resistance of the motor coil, transformer, PCB layout
- Ideal for testing protective conductors and welded points
- Wide measuring range, 0.1m ohm – 2000 ohm, 5 ranges
- 18mm large size LCD display, easy to read
- LSI circuit provides high accuracy, reliability and durability
- Built-in over input indication
- Durable & portable housing plastic case with the front protective cover
Display: 18 mm LCD . Max. indication 1999.
Range: 200 m ohm, 2,000 m ohm, 20 ohm, 200 ohm, 2000 ohm.
Zero Adjustment: External adjustment for zero value of the display.
Input Terminal: 4 terminal input, accurate for low ohms measuring.
Over input Indication: Indication of “1”.
Sampling Time: Approx. 0.4 sec.
Operating Temp: 0°C to 50°C
Operating Humidity: Less than 80 % R.H..
Power Supply: AC 110V 15%, 50/60 Hz or AC 220V/240V 15%, 50/60 Hz.
Power Consumption: Approx. 2 VA.
Dimension: 160 x 120 x 85 mm, with housing front cover.
Weight Approx. 680 g
Standard Accessories Power cable, 4 wire with 2 clips and Instruction Manual.