MURPHY L150 LIQUID LEVEL GAUGE
The L150 Series Level Swichgage instrument is a combination liquid level gage and low-limit switch; each unit includes a chamber with pivotal float, an indicating dial with pointer and a low-level contact.
- Monitors Level of Coolant, Lube Oil, Diesel Fuel And Hydraulic Fluid.
- Indicating Gauge
- Low Limit Switch
- Float Operated
The L150 Series Level Swichgage instrument is a combination liquid level gage and low-limit switch; each unit includes a chamber with pivotal float, an indicating dial with pointer and a low-level contact. When properly installed and maintained, the float operates the pointer which, in turn, both indicates level during normal operation and closes a switching circuit if the level falls to the low-limit set point.
The primary use of the L150 is for engine cooling systems, surge or expansion tanks, condenser radiator or vapor phase systems, pressurized or atmospheric systems. The Level Swichgage instrument can also be used to monitor lube oil, hydraulic fluid or diesel fuel reservoirs and activates alarms and/or shut down at a predetermined minimum level. These instruments are built for low pressure systems with a maximum of 25 psi (172 kPa) [1.72 bar].
- Maximum Temperature: 250° F (121° C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 25 PSI (172 kPa)
- Case: Die cast aluminum, polyurethane coated; approximate dimensions; 4-1/2 x 4-3/4 x 2-3/4 in. (114 x 121 x 70 mm)
- Mounting Holes: (2) 9/32 in. (7 mm) diameter at 4-1/2 in. (114 mm) on center
- Float: Brass
- Lens: Polycarbonate
- O-rings: Saturated Nitrile, are suitable for coolant or hydrocarbons
- Gasket: Nitrile
- Vent Tube: 1/4 x 5 in. (6 x 127 mm) copper cane with 1/4 NPT x 1/4 in. (6 mm) tube fitting
- Contact Rating: 2 A @ 30 VAC/DC. Wire: (1) 16 AWG x 26 in. (1.5 mm 2 x 660 mm) with terminals