THERMOCHRON TC TEMPERATURE LOGGER
Thermocron Temperature Loggers are the perfect device for continually monitoring the temperature, especially when space is limited. These tiny devices automatically record the date, time and temperature at a set interval.
Additional information – Thermochron-TC
The TC Thermochron is our entry level temperature logger. It provides the maximum range for general applications with 0.5° resolution.
It is recommended for applications where a wide range of temperatures are involved or where budget is the key factor.
The durable stainless steel package is highly resistant to environmental hazards such as dirt, moisture, and shock. Accessories permit the TC to be mounted on almost any object, including containers, pallets, and bags.
- Resolution: 0.5°C
- Accuracy: 1°C.
- Temperature range of -30° to 85°
- Logs up to 2048 consecutive temperature measurements in protected nonvolatile (NV) memory.
- Programmable sample rate from 1 minute to 255 minutes
- Programmable Temperature-High and Temperature-Low Alarm Trip Points.
- Water resistant or water proof if placed inside DS9107 capsule.
- Small size makes it easy to place and store almost anywhere
- Unique, Factory-Lasered and Tested 64-Bit Registration Number (8-Bit Family Code + 48-Bit Serial Number + 8-Bit CRC Tester) Assures Absolute Traceability Because no Two Parts are alike.
- Durable Stainless Steel Case Engraved with Registration Number Withstands Harsh Environments.
- Easily Affixed with Self-Stick Adhesive Backing, Latched by its Flange, or Locked with a Ring Pressed Onto its Rim.
- Meets UL#913 (4th Edit.). Intrinsically Safe Apparatus: Approved Under Entity Concept for Use in Class I, Division 1, Group A, B, C and D Locations (application pending).