TRAMEX FLOORING MASTER KIT
Additional Information – Tramex_Flooring_Master_Kit_us
The ultimate kit for pre- & post-application moisture testing of concrete slabs, wood and various other floor covering materials. Featuring the Tramex CMEX II digital concrete moisture meter for testing per ASTM F2659 and 3 best in class reusable Hygro-i ® relative humidity probes for testing relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment, or performing AS 1884 – 2012 & ASTM F2170 (or Hood Method with optional Hood) for relative humidity readings in concrete slabs. An infrared surface thermometer is included for testing surface temperatures and can be used in conjunction with the Hygro-i ® probe to monitor dew point conditions. A heavy-duty hammer pin-probe allows the user to measure the moisture content in wood. Also featuring a Tramex MRH III incorporating wood species calibration and temperature correction to accurately read the moisture content non-invasively in a variety of wood species and moisture conditions instantly and non-destructively in roofing, masonry, drywall and laminate. The MRH III can be used with optional Pin-type probe attachment for wood, and the relative humidity Hygro-i ® probe. Calibration check salts are included in the Flooring Inspection Master Kit, which comes in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
- Measures up to 6.9% Moisture Content in Concrete.
- Instant readings in Non-Destructive and Wood Probe modes.
- Plug-in Hygro-i ® Probe for Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew-Point and Mixing Ratio.
- Fast acclimation time.
- Reusable Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity probes prove to be the lowest cost per AS 1884 – 2012 & ASTM F2170.
- Measures Moisture Content in Wood in non-invasive and pin-probe modes.
- Relative Scale of 0-100 for other building materials including drywall, laminate and tiles.
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship. Proof of purchase is necessary.
- CMEX II Non-destructive, digital concrete moisture meter.
- MRH III Non-destructive digital moisture meter for general building materials.
- 3 Hygro-i ® RH probes and connector cable with ASTM F2170 tools.
- HH14TP30 Heavy-duty pin-type probe for wood.
- HA21SP52 Heavy-duty hammer pin-type probe for wood.
- 25 Hole liners to perform concrete floor RH testing to ASTM F2170.
- 3 SAL75 Calibration check salts.
- IRTX Infrared surface thermometer.
- Heavy-duty carry case.
|:::||Flooring Inspection, Flooring Installation.|
|:::||Concrete Slabs & Screeds, Anhydrite/Gypsum Screeds & Boards. Air Humidity (with attachable Hygro-i ® RH probe) Wood Moisture (with attachable pin-type probe).|
|Size||16.9″ x 13.6″ x 5.1″ (430mm x 345mm x 130mm)|
|Power||9 volt PP3 Batteries x 3 (included)|
|Display||Digital / Backlit|
|Depth of penetration||NDT CMEX II approx. ¾” (20 mm) in concrete|
|Moisture content of concrete||0 to 6.9 % (moisture by weight)|
|Moisture content of wood||7- 40% using pin-type wood probe|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 99%|