WATERPROOF TDS METER TESTR11
Waterproof TDS tester for use in water and wastewater treatment, boiler blow-down, electroplating rinse tanks, drinking water, hydroponics, printing industry, aquaculture, aquariums, fish farms, swimming pools and spas.
- Dual range with selectable or auto-ranging options – measure in more media with one tester!
- Large Display Screen – Displays mode, ATC, battery level and temperature.
- User-Replaceable Sensor – Replace the sensors yourself. Sensors lasts longer with element made of SS316 stainless steel and sensor casing made of VALOX®
- Adjustable TDS Factor – Select the appropriate TDS factor from 0.4 to 1.0 for more accurate measurements.
- Switching between °C and °F is now a breeze with the simple press of a button.
- Waterproof, Anti-roll Design – IP67 waterproof housing keeps tester good even under wet conditions. Unique anti-roll ribbed design ensures firm grip
.. to 1000 ppm
.. to 10.00 ppt
Accuracy: ±1 % of full scale
ATC: Yes (0 to 50 °C / 32 to 122 ºF)
Temperature Coefficient: 2 % per °C, fixed
Calibration Point: 2 manual
Temperature Display: Yes
Range: 0 to 50.0 °C / 32.0 to 122.0 °F
Resolution: 0.1 °C / 0.1 °F
Accuracy: ±0.5 °C / ±0.9 °F + 1 LSD
Calibration: ±5.0 °C / ±9.0 °F
Non-Volatile Memory: Yes
Auto Power-Off: 8.5 minutes after last key pressed
Power Requirement: 4 x 1.5 V ‘A76’ micro alkaline batteries (included)
Battery Life: More than 150 hours
Dimension / Weight
Tester : 16.5 x 3.8 cm ; 90 g
Boxed : 18.5 x 6.5 x 5 cm ; 200 g