WIRELESS ETHERNET BASE
The Wireless Ethernet Base links your wireless temperature sensors to the internet.
The Wireless Ethernet Base links your wireless temperature sensors to the internet. Simply hook your Ethernet Base up to the internet via your network switch/modem, and then you’re ready to go. The Ethernet Base provides up to 100m line-of-sight range for up to 50 wireless sensors.
Not sure how many Ethernet Bases you need?
Although the Ethernet Base offer 100m of line-of-sight range to your sensors, this can be reduced due to various factors. Please take into consideration the following points when deciding how many Ethernet Bases to buy:
- Can communicate up to 100m line of sight
- If placing the sensor in a fridge or freezer this range is reduced. Practically it will normally go from the freezer, through the kitchen/room and into the adjacent office.
- If you have multiple locations you may need additional Wireless Ethernet Bases.
What’s in the Box:
- 1x Wireless Ethernet Base to connect up to 50 sensors.
- 1x Australian AC adapter (100V~240V input 50/60Hz) power supply
- 1x Ethernet cable to connect to your DSL/Cable modems, or WLAN routers’ Ethernet port.
- Online web/server hosting for life – there are no subscription/service fee of any kind for life.
How It Works
Step 1: Temperature Sensor
The temperature sensor is a tiny device that can detect temperature and humidity. When it takes a recording, it sends the results along to the Wireless
Step 2: Wireless Ethernet Base
The Wireless Ethernet Base connects up to 50 sensors, and is the gateway between the sensor and the rest of the internet, which is where it sends the data for storage.
Step 3: Mobile App
The iOS and Android apps talks to the server and gives you alarms, reports and graphs all based on the temperature and humidity from your sensors.
Communicate up to 100m from temperature logger to your Wireless Ethernet Base
Access current temperatures from any internet enabled device
Get customisable, automatic notifications sent to your phone or email
The Wireless Ethernet Base easily plugs into your existing network.
Get our free iOS and Android apps to monitor temperature on the go.