ANDATECH ALCOSENSE PRODIGY BREATHALYSER
The Prodigy has an extraordinary talent for testing and screening. Rigorously tested to AS3547 Australian Standards, this unit goes above and beyond with the highest quality standard accuracy and the latest innovative technology. Simply screen your employees or keep a detailed record of the test.
Available on back-order
- The AlcoSense FX Cell3 fuel cell sensor provides accurate readings within seconds. Designed for exceptional accuracy and long lifespan for high volume testing
- Provides accurate readings ranging from 0.000 to 0.400%BAC at an accuracy of +/- 0.005%BAC
- Lightning fast results – only 2 seconds warm up time and 3 seconds response time. Passive testing mode provides even faster results when testing multiple individuals.
- With its 2.4” TFT colour touch screen, you can enter details, change information, and navigate between operations quickly and easily using either your hands or the included stylus pen.
- Customise test record information and include specific information such as driver or employee name, vehicle number, department, and more. You can also enter your own custom fields to suit your company’s needs.
- Australian Standards certification, high accuracy, lightning fast results and great functionality make it one of our most advanced industrial breathalyzers yet
- DOT approved and rigorously tested to Australian Standards AS3547; highly ideal for workplace alcohol breath testing.
- The Prodigy has also been designed with a button to remove the mouthpiece from the device without needing to touch the mouthpiece, making it one of our most sanitary breathalysers. Each mouthpiece also comes individually wrapped and you can purchase more mouthpieces separately if needed.
- Alerts you when calibration is due and lets you set calibration time warnings with advanced options – 6 months, 12 months, or anywhere up to 1500 tests.
- The Prodigy has a large internal storage capacity for more than 10,000 entries, perfect for storing employee details for a long period of time.
- USB Functionality for downloading and exporting data to a PC, so you can easily store all employee data and history. The USB plug-in is also used to upgrade the unit’s software
- Comes in a hard carry case for easy storage and portability. Super handy for bringing the breathalyser kit around for onsite alcohol testing. And if your Prodigy happens to run out of battery onsite, you can power it up from your car using the included 12V car adapter.
|BAC Range||0.000% – 0.400%BAC|
|Sensor Type||Fuel Cell|
|Accuracy||±0.005%BAC at 0.100%BAC|
|Warm Up Time||Within 2 seconds|
|Response Time||Within 3 seconds|
|Recycle Time||5 seconds|
|Working Temperature||(-)10 – 50°C|
|Power Supply||4 x AA Batteries (Alkaline Only)|
|Mouthpieces||5 mouthpieces supplied (please note this unit is only compatible with AlcoSense mouthpieces), sampling Cup|
|Memory Capacity||10000 tests|
|Result Reading||0.000% – 0.400%BAC
Result readings can also be changed to the following BAC and BrAC formats. Please specify this at the time of purchase or during calibration:
|Certification||Australian Standard AS3547|
|Continuous Use||Over 500 tests|
|Calibration Frequency||Manufacturer recommended: 1500 tests/ 12 months; Australian Standards Requirement: 6 months|
|Display||2.4 inch TFT Touch Screen|
|Features||3 decimal place reading, flow control, auto power off, battery low indicator, passive/fast mode, test counter, memory function, designed for mass testing, PC compatible|
|Includes||User manual, mouthpieces, carry pouch, carry case, sampling cup, car adapter, micro USB cable|
|Product Weight||265g including batteries|
|Dimensions||H:140mm, W: 65m, D: 32mm|