ANDATECH ALCOSENSE PRODIGY BREATHALYSER PRINT PACK
Rigorously tested to AS3547 Australian Standards, the AlcoSense Prodigy goes above and beyond with the highest quality standard accuracy and the latest innovative technology. Combined with a bluetooth wireless printer, you can print breath test results immediately after each breath test for more comprehensive employee BAC screening and tracking.
Available on back-order
- The AlcoSense Prodigy Breathalyzer’s FX Cell3 fuel cell sensor provides super accurate readings within seconds. Designed for long lifespan for high volume testing, making it perfect for regular workplace alcohol testing.
- Provides BAC readings from 0.000 to 0.400%BAC at an accuracy of +/- 0.005%BAC. Can also be configured to BAC readings.
- Passive testing mode provides even faster results when testing multiple individuals, with lightning fast results – just 2 seconds warm up time and 3 seconds response time.
- Enter details, change information, and navigate between operations quickly and easily using either the 2.4″ TFT colour touch screen or the included stylus.
- Include specific test record information such as driver or employee name, vehicle number, department, and more. There are also empty custom fields that you can edit to suit your company’s needs.
- The Prodigy Breathalyzer and Print Pack is packed into a hard carry case for easy storage and transporting. Super convenient for bringing the breathalyser kit around for onsite alcohol testing. And with the included 12V car adapter, you can power up your AlcoSense Prodigy if it happens to run out of battery onsite!
- Comes with a bluetooth wireless printer for printing test results on-the-spot! Perfect for onsite alcohol screening.
- Australian Standards AS3547 certification, high accuracy, lightning fast results and great functionality make the AlcoSense Prodigy one of our most advanced workplace breathalyzers yet
- Designed with a button to remove the mouthpiece from the device without needing to touch the mouthpiece, the Prodigy is one of our most sanitary breathalysers. Each mouthpiece also comes individually wrapped and you can purchase more mouthpieces separately if needed.
- Alerts you when calibration is due and lets you set calibration time warnings with advanced options – 6 months, 12 months, or anywhere up to 1500 tests.
- Store employee details and test results for long periods of time, thanks to the Prodigy’s large internal storage capacity.
- Easily export all test results to a PC via the included USB cable. The USB plug-in is also used to upgrade the unit’s software.
|BAC Range||0.000% – 0.400%BAC|
|Sensor Type||Fuel Cell|
|Accuracy||±0.005%BAC at 0.100%BAC|
|Warm Up Time||Within 2 seconds|
|Response Time||Within 3 seconds|
|Recycle Time||5 seconds|
|Working Temperature||(-)10 – 50°C|
|Power Supply||4 x AA Batteries (Alkaline Only)|
|Mouthpieces||5 mouthpieces supplied (please note this unit is only compatible with AlcoSense mouthpieces), sampling Cup|
|Memory Capacity||10000 tests|
|Result Reading||0.000% – 0.400%BAC
Result readings can also be changed to the following BAC and BrAC formats. Please specify this at the time of purchase or during calibration:
|Certification||Australian Standard AS3547|
|Continuous Use||Over 500 tests|
|Calibration Frequency||Manufacturer recommended: 1500 tests/ 12 months; Australian Standards Requirement: 6 months|
|Display||2.4 inch TFT Touch Screen|
|Features||3 decimal place reading, flow control, auto power off, battery low indicator, passive/fast mode, test counter, memory function, designed for mass testing, PC compatible, printer compatible|
|Includes||User manual, mouthpieces, batteries, hand Strap, sampling cup|
|Product Weight||265g including batteries|
|Dimensions||H:140mm, W: 65m, D: 32mm|