LOGTAG DRY ICE TEMPERATURE DATA LOGGER
LogTag Temperature Data Loggers are the ideal solution for continually monitoring the temperature where ever and when ever temperature is critical. They automatically record the date, time and temperature at a set interval. You can then download the results to a PC where they can be viewed, analysed and saved for later.
Additional information – Logtag-Dry-Ice-Brochure
Probe-less temperature recording from +40°C to as low as -80°C, great for use in transit monitoring of articles stored in packaging incorporating dry ice cooling.
The Logtag has LCDs that lets you see at a glance that the system is working and if there has been a problem. At the press of a button, it allows you to mark significant events during its recording cycle. Now Multiuse, up to 1000 hours at -80°C.
- Medical Research
- Transport of Perishables
- Veterinary Services
- Blood Samples
- Freeze Branding
- Frozen Goods
- Meat and Small Goods
- Ice Cream & Confectionary
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for dry ice applications
- Automatic recording of temperature
- Easy to download information
- Visual Alarm (LED) indicates temperature limit violation
- No need for External Probes, but external probes available
- HACCP Compliant
|Recorder Operating Measurement Range||-80°C ~ +40°C (-112°F ~ +104°F)|
|Resolution||< than 0.1°C for -80°C ~ +0.0°C
< than 0.2°C for -0.0°C ~ +20°C
< than 0.5°C for +20°C ~ +40°C (see below)
|Accuracy||Better than ±1°C for -30°C~ +20°C
Better than ±1.2°C for -45°C~ -30°C & +20°C~+40°C
Better than ±1.7°C for -80°C~ -45°C
|Sensor Reaction Time||Typically less than 5 minutes(T90) in moving air (1m/s)|
|Capacity||8000 readings (16K bytes memory)|
|Sampling Frequency||Adjustable, 1~60 minutes or 1~18 hours|
|Logging Start Options||Push button start or specific date & time.|
|Recording Indication||Flashing ‘OK’ indicator / flashing ‘ALERT’ indicator.|
|Download Time||Typically with full memory (8000 readings) in less than 5 secs depending on computer or readout device used.|
|Environmental||IP65 (roughly equivalent to NEMA 4)|
|Power Source||3.6V low temperature chemistry Lithium battery|
|Battery Life||Storage life of up to 12 months before ‘start’.
Rated for up to 1000 hours of exposure to -80°C.
|Other Features||• Logging start by push button or specific date/time start
• Optional clearing of alert indication by push button (places inspection make at same time).
• Download inspection mark recorded in LogTag memory every time LogTag is downloaded.
• ‘Prestart’ fail-safe logging (records temperature data even if not started)
• Low Battery indication in software.
• Comprehensive Alert indicator configuration.
• Calibration to achieve higher accuracy possible.