LOGTAG LOW TEMPERATURE REMOTE PROBE LOGGER
LogTag Temperature Data Loggers are the ideal solution for continually monitoring the temperature where ever and when ever temperature is critical. They automatically record the date, time and temperature at a set interval. You can then download the results to a PC where they can be viewed, analysed and saved for later.
The LogTag® low temperature external probe recorder measures and stores up to 8000 temperature readings over a measurement range of -80°C to +40°C (-112°F to +104°F) using interchangeable LogTag® ST10 External Temperature Probes
• A real time clock provides date/time stamps for each temperature reading.
• Push-to-start button with optional delay or a specific time & date.
• Comprehensive customisation options including alert settings, sample interval and trip duration.
• Robust and durable polycarbonate case with lug for secure mounting.
• Up to 8,000 recordings – enough for the longest trip.
• In-transit inspections can be recorded at the push of a button.
• Interchangeable External Probe with high quality gold plated connector.
• Industry best download time – less than 5 seconds for fully memory.
- Cold Chain
- Clinical Trials
|External Sensor Measurement Range||-80°C ~ +40°C (-112°F ~ +104°F)|
|Recorder Operating Measurement Range||-30°C ~ +70°C (-22°F ~ +158°F)|
|Resolution||< than 0.1°C for -80°C ~ +0.0°C
< than 0.2°C for -0.0°C ~ +20°C
< than 0.5°C for -+20°C ~ +40°C (see below)
|Accuracy||With recorder case sitting in environmental temperature between 0°C ~ 50°C :-
Better than ±1°C for -30°C~ +20°C
Better than ±1.2°C for -45°C~ -30°C & +20°C~+40°C
Better than ±1.7°C for -80°C~-45°C
|Sensor Reaction Time||Typically less than 2 minutes(T90) in moving air (1m/s) for ST10S type|
|Capacity||8032 readings (16K bytes memory)|
|Sampling Frequency||Adjustable, 30 sec to several hours|
|Logging Start Options||Push button start or specific date & time.|
|Recording Indication||Flashing ‘OK’ indicator / flashing ‘ALERT’ indicator.|
|Download Time||Typically with full memory (8000 readings) in less than 5 secs depending on computer or readout device used.|
|Power Source||3V LiMg battery|
|Battery Life||2 ~ 3 years of normal use (based on 15 minute logging, download data monthly.|
|Standard External Sensor Cable Lengths||Standard: 50cm (19””) (Part# ST10S-05)
Extended: 3 m (9’10”) (Part# ST10S-30)
|External Sensor Cable Type||PTFE/FEP (FDA food contact rated) coaxial|
|Other Features||• Logging start by push button or specific date/time start
• Optional clearing of alert indication by push button (places inspection make at same time).
• Download inspection mark recorded in LogTag memory every time LogTag is downloaded.
• ‘Prestart’ fail-safe logging (records temperature data even if not started)
• Low Battery indication in software.
• Comprehensive Alert indicator configuration.
• Calibration to achieve higher accuracy possible.