LUTRON SL4011 SOUND LEVEL METER (HIGH PERFORMANCE)
Light weight high performance sound level meter
Additional Information – SL4011
- Large easy to read LCD display
- Frequency weighting networks are designed to meet the IEC 61672 Type 2
- A & C weighting networks conform to standards
- Time weighting (fast & slow0 dynamic characteristics modes
- AC/DC output for system expansion
- Built in adj. VR is available for easy calibration
- Condenser microphone for high accuracy & long-term stability
- Max. hold function for storing the maximum value on display
- Warning indicator for over and under load
- Uses durable long-lasting components including a strong light weight ABS-plastic housing case
- Small and light weight design allows one handed operation
- Low battery indicator
Measurement Range: 3 ranges, 30 to 130 dB, input signal only
Resolution: 0.1 dB
Frequency Weighting Network:
Characteristics of A & C.
A weighting – The characteristic is simulated as “Human Ear Listing” response. Typical, if making the environmental sound level measurement, always select to A weighting.
C weighting – The characteristic is near the “FLAT” response. Typical, it is suitable for checking the noise of machinery (Q.C. check) & knowing the sound pressure level of the tested equipment.
Frequency: 31.5 Hz to 8000 Hz
Calibrator: B & K (Bruel & kjaer), multi-function acoustic calibrator
Microphone: Electric condenser microphone
Size of Microphone: 1/2 inch standard size
Range Selector: 30 to 80 dB, 50 to 100 dB, 80 to 130 dB, 50 dB on each step, with over & under range indicating.
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C
Operating Humidity: Less than 80% RH
Power Consumption: Approx DC 6mA
Dimensions: 255 x 70 x 28 mm
Standard Accessories: Instruction manual & calibration screw driver