Tru-Test ID5000 Weigh Indicator
Weighing decisions made easy.
Quickly capture accurate animal weights to provide information you can act on to maximise profitability. Use it to identify poor performers, catch health issues early or easily split your animals into groups.
Tru-Test ID5000 Weigh Indicator Bluetooth Capable. MiHub Compatible
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Record what you need. Capacity to store up to 250 thousand records in 250 weighing sessions. For each animal you can record up to three pieces of information.
- Track performance. Calculate and visualise an animal’s weight gain.
- Draft by weight. Draft animals up to 5 ways by weight.
- Screen viewable in all light conditions. The 7″ high brightness display automatically switches between indoor and outdoor mode making it viewable even in the harshest light conditions.
- Proven speed. Tru-Test’s unique Superdamp 4 technology locks onto the weight of a moving animal faster than any other indicator on the market.
- Navigate and enter information quickly. Quick access keys and keypad avoids obscuring screen with dirty fingers.
- Simple and quick to set up. Use the pre-defined setups or save your own favourite setups to easily switch between jobs. Built-in step-by-step instructions and pop-up help provide on-the-spot support if needed.
- Easily transfer recorded information. No matter where you are you can quickly transfer information using your mobile device (Android* or Apple*), USB memory stick or computer (Microsoft Windows*).
- More rugged than ever. The new water, dust and shock proof IP67 case with rubber bumpers is the latest in rugged design based on 30 years of experience designing products for use on farm. We have made the tough even tougher.
- Long Battery Life. 10 hrs with backlight on and 13 hrs with backlight off.
- Connect to other equipment. Link wirelessly or by cables to other devices such as Electronic ID readers, auto drafters and more. Bluetooth® Class 1 wireless interface connects to devices up to 100m (300′) away. Wi-Fi* (IEEE* 802.11 b/g/n) wireless access point interface for connection from Apple or Android mobile devices only. Cable connections for one USB and up to two serial ports (optional adaptor cable required).